Dr David McGillivray, Reader in Events and Culture in the University of the West of Scotland’s School of Creative and Cultural Industries (CCI) last week presented at a mass reminiscence football event held at Hampden Park, Glasgow. David presented a short lecture titled ‘Football & its fans: Memories, Matches & Meanings’ to nearly 200 people, … Continue reading
- The Remotest Community in the World September 18, 2013
- Islands Cultural Work: A Canadian – Scottish Focus September 6, 2013
- UWS project wins gold at Game Changer Awards April 7, 2014
- David Hayman In Live Q&A Recording At UWS Ayr TV Studios March 14, 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Andy Miah
- Cameron King
- David Manderson
- #citizenrelay #ila2011 #media2012 @memories_fc alessandra campoli alison bell ana adi anaadi andrea mcnicoll andy knight andy miah Animation art award ayr bbc scotland cf. chris dooks chris gilgallon community engagement creative industries david manderson david mcgillivray david scott digital britain eleanor thom eleanor yule emma sanders event policy events events policy festivals film gayle mcpherson graham jeffery hampden innovation jason robertson Jennifer Jones john quinn journalism kathryn burnett martino nicoletti mega-events michael hines music nick brooks olympic games paul tucker pedagogy phd students practice practice phd students presentation presentations radio ref2014 research Resources science screen script writing skillset media academy slides social media stuart hepburn studentasproducer taiwan television tony grace tourism uwsinteractive uwsltas video yvonne spielmann
PHD STUDENT BLOGS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.